- Mauritius is one of the most cosmopolitan countries on earth. The enchanted island is rightly called Gods own Island in the Sun.
- A famous quote from Mark Twain “God created Mauritius first and then heaven” comes to every ones mind.
- Today about 60 percent of the one million Mauritians are people of Indian origin.
- Primary and secondary education is available to all.
- Government is committed to provide quality education.
- A public health care system providing basic services to all citizens free of charges.
Why JSS ATE at Mauritius?
- Mauritius is one of the most advance countries of Africa with a strategic location.
- Successive local Government here have built a strong foundation on which tertiary education (higher education) especially in the science and technology sector, comparable to the best in world.
- The Govt. is also aggressively encouraging participation of private institutes.